Each week, we post featured content on our website in the printed issue of the week World of coins as well as content written primarily for the online audience.
Here are five of our most read articles from the past week, in reverse order.
5. Market Analysis: MS-66 1923-S Peace dollar sells for $ 49,200: With an unusually bright tone and strong strike, an MS-66 1923-S Peace dollar was a shining example offered by Heritage, fetching 49,200 $.
4. American Eagle $ 1 unique coin sales near maximum for this product option: Almost all of the uncirculated US $ 175,000 2021-W American Eagle, 2021 setbacks available as unique coin sales have been used.
3. OIG BEP Report Includes Update on Redesign Schedule: The latest Bureau of Engraving and Printing Progress Report tentatively clarified the future schedule of planned design changes for US paper money. .
2. Counterfeit 2021-CC Dollars Found Prior to Release of Genuine Coins: A keen-eyed collector spotted an advertisement for 2021-CC Morgan dollars that did not match the Mint images, and advised that the coins are fake because the Mint product is not available yet.
1. US Mint Denies FOIA Request to Identify Resellers: The identity of the majority of resellers involved in the authorized wholesale purchase program will not be disclosed as the US Mint has denied a request for information.