Genshin Impact 2.1 sees the release of new characters, including 4-star Electro arc user Kujou Sara. She’s powerful with the right equipment.
Kujou Sara is a 4 Star Electro Archer and one of the newest playable characters in Genshin Impact. She was just released as part of Genshin Impact 2.1 update, although she has appeared in the game before. Sara is a general of the Tenryou Commission and is known as Crowfeather Kaburaya.
Sara is available through the new Wish Banner, Reign of Serenity, which lasts until the second half of September 2021. Since she’s one of the 4-star characters, there’s a good chance players can get her. . Kujou Sara is an asset to almost any team, as long as it is properly built and equipped.
Party composition is an important thing to consider when building a team that contains Kujou Sara. One tactic to consider is having another electro character in the party as they activate the High Voltage elemental resonance trait. Party members are affected by Hydro for 40% less time, and more importantly, superconductivity, overload, and electrocharge all generate an electro-elemental particle every five seconds, which is useful for quickly generating l energy for elemental bursts.
Understanding Kujou Sara’s talents in Genshin Impact
Element combinations are an important aspect of Genshin Impact, and Kujou Sara has some very good ones. His elemental skill is called Tengu Stormcall. It flashes backwards, which is useful for keeping enemies within range where they belong (for a bow user). More importantly, his next aimed shot at full charge leaves a raven feather on the ground, dealing electrical damage to enemies approaching him. The Unchanging Will talent reduces the charge times of aimed shots by 60%, so players should expect to use a lot of charged shots.
Her elemental burst is also powerful, dealing Electro AoE damage. This means she needs to get closer to enemies, but at this point it’s a great time to switch to another character, especially with sets of artifacts like the Noblesse Oblige.
The best weapons for Kujou Sara in Genshin Impact
- The Arch of Amos: Sara really wants to keep enemies within range, more so than some bow users. Amos’ bow is a good choice as it gets more powerful the further the target gets. It’s a 5 star weapon so it’s hard to get it.
However, the next arcs are all 4 stars and appear in the Reign of Serenity banner. Players can draw one or more alongside Kujo Sara.
- Sacrificial Bow: Has a chance to refresh the cooldown of elemental skills. Sara relies a lot on her elementary skills so it works well for her.
- Favonius War Bow: Critical hits have a good chance of spawning elemental particles, which means you get the elemental burst sooner.
- Wireless: This bow increases the damage of Elemental Skill and Elemental Shatter by 30%. Kujou Sara will use both a lot.
Best Artifact Sets for Kujou Sara in Genshin Impact
- Noblesse obliges: Two pieces in the set increase Elemental Shard damage by 20%, and four pieces increase party ATK by 20% after using an Elemental Shard.
- Troop of vagrants: Two pieces increase elemental mastery by 80. Four pieces increase charged attack damage by 35% if the character uses a catalyst or a bow, which Kujou Sara does.
- Sojourner Resolution: This one is situational. The full set increases the critical attack rate of charged attack by 30%. This pairs well with the Favonius Warbow, but not with the other bows. It’s a powerful combination, so it’s always worth considering.
- Visiting physician: Another set of situational artifacts. It is only useful if there is no healing elsewhere in the group. Elemental Burst restores 20% HP with four parts in the set. If the group already has a dedicated healer, like Barbara or even Noelle, another set is preferable.
Next: Genshin Impact: Raiden Shogun (Baal) Best Character Builds Explained
Genshin Impact is available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Android and iOS.
Watch Dogs: Legion is free this weekend
About the Author