Kingdoms of Amalur: recalculate The “Fatesworn” expansion will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on December 14 for $ 19.99 / € 19.99 / £ 17.99, publisher THQ Nordic and developer KAIKO have announced. No release date for the Switch version has been announced.
The Kingdoms of Amalur: recalculate Fate Edition includes both the base game and the expansion for $ 54.99 / € 54.99 / £ 47.99.
Here’s a preview of the expansion, via THQ Nordic:
Travel to a whole new environment of Amalur filled with snow-capped tundras, deep caverns and treacherous enemies, and visit mountain villages and the ancient lakeside town of Crownhold. Harness the unstable power of Chaos with a new non-combat skill tree and a unique class of weapons and armor. As legendary Fatesworn, you’ll fight one final battle against the Niskaru and their Chaos brethren, as procedurally-generated Chaos Dungeons turn every region into Kingdoms of Amalur: Judgment in a potential battlefield.
- Located in a whole new environment called Mithros with mountains and a snowy landscape.
- Face off against the God of Chaos in a six-hour-plus main quest with a gripping storyline that concludes the game, featuring new and old characters.
- “Chaos” as an all new game mechanic connected to weapons, enemies, rifts and portals.
- Level limit increased to 50.
- The journey takes you through two entirely new sets of dungeons.
- Enter Chaos Portals to explore 25 new Chaos Realm dungeons scattered across the Fatesworn World and the Old World.
- New enemies and variations of existing enemies.
- New crafting items for weapons, gems, potions with new reagents and components.
- Six new unique armor sets with very special and powerful traits.
- 21 new weapons and shields (nine weapons of chaos, 15 unique).
- New accessories like rings and amulets with powerful traits.
- New music from award-winning composer Grant Kirkhope.
- A mysterious new trader selling Equipment Lottery Boxes, offering a new way to complete rare item sets.
- New cards of fate.
- Tons of new side task quests and faction quests to complete.
- New villages and towns, with new homes and interiors and much more.
Kingdoms of Amalur: recalculate is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC via To smoke in September 2020.
Watch a new trailer below. See a new set of screenshots in the gallery.