Dislyte is an innovative, regularly updated pop-fantasy RPG. Along with these updates come some exciting new changes being announced that will keep players on their toes. These changes may include the introduction of a new game mode which can be used to add a new character to the game.
Since the game was released in May 2022, a plethora of new patches have come out which implemented new changes. These patches introduced us to characters like Meredith, Nicole, Unas, and Triki. They were also used to add new game modes like Dislyte Ripples as well as its Sonic Miracle and Ritual Miracle stages.
Likewise, the new Dislyte update introduced us to the new banner. Our Dislyte next banner guide will tell you everything you need to know about the Banner, and you can use it to unlock rare Espers.
What is the next banner in Dislyte
The banner system has been a regular event since the launch of the game. During the duration of the banner event, you can complete different tasks to unlock records. You can unlock 3-5 star Espers using these records.
The Next banner in Dislyte presents Ahmed (Geb). Ahmed is one of the strongest Espers in the game and featured in our Dislyte tier list. This event will be available from 21st June from to 4e of July. But before we get into the details of the new banner and the rules around it, let’s first discuss what Dislyte banners are.
What are Dislyte Banners?
Similar to other gacha games available in the market, the Banner system allows you to unlock new Espers. These banners give you a quick and efficient way to unlock these Espers. Instead of replaying the same missions over and over, you can use the event to access rare Espers.
Three main banners currently exist in the game. All of these banners can be used to unlock different Espers in the game. These banners include;
Newbie Perks Banner
As the name suggests, the banner is made available to players as soon as they start the game. The Beginner Banner can be used to summon ten Espers from three to five stars. You can use the Beginner Perks Banner to unlock Espers like Li Ling and Tang Xuan.
Normal Summon Banner
It is a standard that is still available to gamers. These banners can also be used to unlock different Espers from 3 to 5 stars and they become available at different stages of the game.
Speed Boost Summon Banner
These are the limited-time banners that allow you to draw different Espers from 3 to 5 stars. These banners also give you a higher drop rate for a featured Rare Esper.
Currency used in the banner system
You can acquire different Espers in the banner system. These Espers are Rare (3 stars), Epic (4 stars), and Legendary (5 stars). All of these Espers also have different drop rates depending on their rarity. For example, Rare Espers are the most common to shoot during the event.
You can also shoot Epic and Legendary Espers in the event. Additionally, you will need specific currencies to unlock these Espers. Record is the currency used to unlock Espers in the Next Banner event of Dislyte. These records come in a plethora of types, and all have unique properties. They understand;
Gold Discs are the most common currency in Banner Mode. You can normally use this currency to unlock Epic or Legendary Espers.
Elemental Registrations are special in that they can be used to unlock three to five star Espers of a particular elemental type. These records give you the choice to pick a specific Esper based on your needs.
These are the rarest records you can acquire in the game. Platinum records are hard to get because it takes a lot of effort to get them. However, these records are special because they can be used to unlock Espers of four to five star rarity.
There are several ways to acquire these recordings. You can get these gold discs and crystals by completing different early quests and missions. You can also get these recordings using Dislyte codes.
The pity system in Dislyte
The pity system is a staple of all gacha games available on the market today. The system guarantees that you will receive a Legendary Esper if you fail your draws. After trying a certain number of times and failing to acquire a Legendary Esper, you will automatically be guaranteed one in the next turn.
The two different Pity systems are used in Dislyte are;
The Hard Mercy system guarantees that you will receive a 5-star Esper within 121 summons. This means that if you don’t get a Legendary Esper in your first 120 summons, you’ll be guaranteed one on the next turn. The Hard Pity system encourages players to keep trying even if they don’t get the required item in the early rounds.
The Soft Pity system guarantees an Epic Esper (4 stars) within 20 summons. If your first 19 tries are unsuccessful, you will be guaranteed an Epic Esper in the next round.
Dislyte Next Banner and Charity Event
As indicated above, the Next Banner features Ahmed (Geb) as the main Esper in Dislyte. This means that you can use your records for a chance to summon this legendary Esper. However, along with the banner, Dislyte has also introduced a new charity event.
The charity event will be available from 21st from June to 5e of July. The event also includes different competitions and challenges that you can participate in. Participating in these challenges will unlock different rewards that you can use in-game.
Charity event details
The event will feature a multitude of challenges. You can unlock all available rewards by participating in different challenges. These challenges include;
- The side stories option will allow you to save and recreate different Esper stories. This mode will recreate all the events that took place in Esper’s life.
- You will need Inspiration Points to unlock and participate in these modes. During the duration mentioned above, you can log in daily to get 3 inspiration points. You can also spend 60 Stamina Points to also gain 1 Inspiration Point.
- There are a total of 5 events you can participate in using these inspiration points. These events include; Trials, Story Battles, Surge of Inspiration, Mystery Trader and Golden House.
- You will need to complete the prerequisites for each event before unlocking it.
Rules for participating in events
Each game mode event has rules that you will need to follow. Following these rules will ensure you unlock all available rewards without issue. Rules of participation for all events of the Dislyte next banner are the following;
- Essays are a tool to record life experiences and relevant events in Esper’s life.
- After you finish watching a story, you will receive a reward.
- You can reward the story again by replaying it in Story View, but you will not receive any reward for it.
- Story Battles shows you all the important battles an Esper has encountered.
- After winning a battle, you can collect your reward for the stage and move on to the next story.
- Along with a new story available, you’ll also unlock a high-difficulty version of the battle you’ve also completed.
- The Golden House is full of exciting rewards that you can unlock by using Inspiration Points.
- Each reward will have a different value depending on its rarity, so you should keep that in mind when unlocking them.
- Mystery Trader prompts you to reset a relic’s secondary attributes 4 times. However, you can only use a relic that initially has 4 secondary attributes.
- After upgrading a Relic and resetting it, its secondary attributes will automatically be assigned based on the total number of upgrades it has undergone.
wave of inspiration
- The Surge of Inspiration will allow you to farm and get Nexus Gold and Crystals on a regular basis.
- After unlocking this game mode, you can use your inspiration points to upgrade it further.
- Upgrading Inspiration Rush will increase the total number of Nexus Crystals and Gold you can obtain from it.
Ahmed (Geb) Sink rate event
This is the main event of the Dislyte next banner which will allow you to unlock Ahmed. As Ahmed is the Star Esper of the event, you can use your records to increase your chances of unlocking him. There are a set of details that you will need to keep in mind when participating in the event. These details are as follows;
- Chance to unlock Ahmed among all Legendary Espers in the game starts at 10%
- If you haven’t unlocked Ahmed after 450 total summons, you will be guaranteed to unlock him on the next turn.
- The whole event will end as soon as you unlock Ahmed (Geb).
- In the event, you also have the opportunity to access a large amount of gold discs and legendary Abilimon. You can unlock these items by reaching a specific spin threshold in the Echo game mode.
- The Next Banner the event also follows Hard Pity rules. The Hard Pity rule guarantees that you will unlock a Legendary Esper if your first 19 turns fail.
This concludes our Dislyte next banner guide. Let us know what you thought of the guide in the comments below!